Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Sneaker Memories:


Nike Dunk High - Metallic Gold/White - Black
Release Date: February 2008

Read my sneaker story after the jump


If you follow the blog, you'll know that I am a sucker for shiny things.  I remember when I first saw the above pictured kicks at St. Alfred's here in Chicago, I was like AWWW YEAH SON! Well, that was until I found out they were only releasing in Men's sizes, or so I thought.  Out in Cali, the now defunct *tears* women's sneaker boutique Kendo LA was the go-to spot for finding nearly every men's released Dunk in smaller sizes (usually a 5 or 6).  I went on their website to see what sizes they had left and luckily there was still a size 5 available. I had already copped the black and gold Bebe bag so it was the perfect match-up.  That spring I vividly remember turning heads when I walked out with those on, but nowadays they fit ya girl WAY to big (weird, huh?) and have creased a bit on the toebox.  In my heart I want to keep them, but I know for a fact I'll never wear em again, so i'm letting them go.  If you'd like em, feel free to hit me up at beedee@sneakherbox.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!