Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Sneaker Must-Haves: Nike WMS Dunk High - Black/Speed Yellow - Cool Mint


Although I think a lace-swap is definitely in order, I love this newest dunk high release for women.  The colorway isn't new, we've seen the yellow and black combo down a few times before but this time its been updated with a few subtle touches.  For one, where we would typically see either smooth leather or mesh, the toebox, ankle, and side panels are sport a plaid design (that kind of looks like rip-stop to me, but I'm not sure).  Also, bright speed yellow is used this go round versus the traditional varsity maize (a richer, darker shade of yellow).  I think these changes took this old favorite to the next level, me likey :)  Available now at SNS.





No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!