Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Things I Need:

FUHKING LANEY VS!!!!!!



When these dropped in 2000 I was clearly not on my Jordan shit, my tunnel vision was fixated on Air Forces, which is cool but now I am so heated that I don't own these.  As most sneaker peeps know, these are very hard to come by (unless you're @HighUpAbove) and esp. so for small footers.  So, today, I'm asking you readers out there to do me a solid and HELP ME FIND SOME DAMN LANEYS!!! Size 4.5Y pwease - preferably DS (yeah I know, but I saw a 4Y DS not too long ago so its out there).  I got the guap just can't find the shoes!

Thanks a million - BD

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!