Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's New @ NDC: Nike WMS Air Force 1 '07 Black/Blue Sapphire - White


*jeezy voice*
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!


Me loves Forces, always have, always will.  I'm happy to see the Swoosh continue snappin on colorways for the ladies - this one is a surefire winner.  Black and Blue Sapphire team up in the form of smooth and patent leathers - a very nice contrast that would be a great alternative to rocking your Space Jams, as I am sure most of you are planning to wait til summer hits to rock them.  I know I am lol.  Retail on these is only 82 bucks so not a bad price for a stellar pair of kicks.  Hit the link below for purchase.

Where to Buy: NDC

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!