Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things I Need:

:cries:


Air Jordan XIII (13) Low - Navy/Metallic Silver - Black - Carolina Blue

I think in the past two years I've only seen these up for sale in my size once.  I didn't have the cash at the time so I had to sit back and watch as someone else bid and copped MY sneakers =/  Since 98, this particular pair of AJ13s lows (which have not retro'd, yet) has been one of thee rarest finds, esp. in GS sizes.  I'm hoping that some dude or dudette out there reads this post, looks over into their sneaker dungeon as spots a 4.5Y, thinks of me and hits me up with an email like "Hey, I got those for sale." Ah, my sneaker life would be so wonderful!!! A girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!