Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, April 26, 2010

YSK: Nike GS Air Force 1 - "Iron Man"???

*EDIT: these are GS sizes only :)

Update available now online at Eastbay

While frequenting one of the many sneaker shops near the crib, I came across this fan-tabulous pair of Air Force Ones. The first store I spotted them in had them tucked away in a display case, so I really couldn't gauk at em like I wanted. I had more luck at the second spot. I "marveled" over the magnificent dark red and gold patent panels, and thought the color scheme looked awfully familiar. Hmm, could this be a Iron Man 2 inspired AF1? Me thinks so. With that said, you should know that these are a GS release and the retail price should be around 80 bucks. Head over to your Eastbay now to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!